Washington Early Learning Center

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle
About Washington » School History

School History

Washington School was built in the mid 1950's as a Kindergarten-8th Grade School.  With additions due to enrollment in 1962, 1997, and most recently in 2016, the building has changed in its appearance and purpose over the years.  With the annexation and closing of different schools over time in District 75, Washington has been a K-8, K-5, PreK-1, and currently a K-2 building entitled Washington Early Learning Center.  There are currently approximately 520 Kindergarten through 2nd Graders attending Washington Early Learning Center.